2016 Holiday Cozumel Trip
December 28, 2016 - January 2nd, 2017
- Diver: $1199
- Non-Diver: $1025
- Children 7-12: $325
- Children 6 & Under: Free
Dive Trip Vacation Summary:
- Big New Year’s Eve Party and Celebration
- 6 Days & 5 nights, double occupancy at the gorgeous Grand Park Royal. Conveniently situated right on the beachfront, this all-inclusive hotel approximately 3 miles from Dolphin Discovery Cozumel water park and only about five miles from Cozumel International Airport. The bright, clean rooms feature 24hr room service, TVs, Wi-Fi (fee) and balconies (some with sea views). You won't get bored with the variety of Mexican, Italian and buffet restaurants, coffee houses, and bars, at your disposal, plus you'll enjoy the direct beach access and seafront infinity pools. Other amenities include a spa, fitness room, and a kids' club. And don't forget the evening entertainment in the amphitheater!
- 3 Days of 2 Tank Boat Diving - Explore the stunning beauty of colorful shoals of vibrant tropical fish and coral reef systems in the warm, crystal clear waters of Cozumel, Mexico, famed for it's scuba diving sites. There's literally hundreds of dive sites to explore!
- Unlimited Beach Diving – Whether you're checking your gear, taking a night dive, or snorkeling, you'll have plenty of opportunities for shore dives. Of course, no shore dive in Cozumel will ever compare to a boat dive, but if you're looking for some more bottom time, or you need to log some dives for your scuba certification, shore diving is a great option!
- Unlimited meals, snacks, adult beverages tips/taxes are included - Like any exercise or exertion, diving can make you hungry. Fortunately, when you travel with Scuba Commander, you eat when feel like it...that's right, bottomless food and drinks to keep your energy up and your tummy satisfied. Whether you're on a boat excursion or at the Grand Park Royal, you'll have plenty to eat!
- Deposit of $300 required up front and balance due by November 15th , Deposit is non refundable
- Airfare not included
Lodging & Accommodations
Two bright, gorgeous towers house 348 rooms featuring private, glass balconies, many with stunning ocean views! Grand Park Royal blends modern and Mayan design elements, with original sculptures and other works of art present throughout the property. The hotel was built with respect to the natural environment, keeping it's original palm trees and plants, many of which grace the main pool area. You'll enjoy:
- Deluxe accommodations with marble Floors, private balconies, 27" flats-screen televisions, hair dryers, and room safes
- Wireless internet access available in the main lobby area (additional charges may apply)
- Private underpass from hotel gardens gives you exclusive beach access
- Access to private dock, with dive shop on premesis
- 1 large swimming pool, plus, 2 oceanfront pools and 2 hot tubs
- All gratuities and meals included
Scuba Dive Sites
Referred to as the "Jewel of Mexico", Cozumel is famed for its scuba diving sites. Arrecifes de Cozumel National Park offers diving spots near section of the Mesoamerican Reef and the Museo Subacuático de Arte’s submerged sculptures. Chankanaab, an eco park surrounding a lagoon with underwater caverns, is home to dolphins, manatees, and sea turtles. You'll find a private dock and dive shop on the Grand Park Royal hotel site, plus you'll enjoy 3 days of 2 Tank boat diving with Scuba Commander, exploring vibrant tropical fish and stunning coral reef systems in the warm, crystal clear waters of Cozumel. There are hundreds of dive sites to explore!
The Grand Park Royal is a private and secluded island resort offering a care-free vacation where your meals, drinks, activities, entertainment, and gratuities are ALL INCLUDED! Whether you're interested in reading on the beach, taking a dip in one of the hotel's 3 pools, or joining in the resort's daily activities, you'll never lack for something to do at Grand Park Royal. You'll find the perfect balance of relaxation and excitement with:
- FREE Nightly entertainment live at the open air amphitheater, featuring state of the art light and sound equipment
- Non-motorized water sports, including snorkeling gear
- Exclusive beach access right from the hotel grounds
- Private dock and dive shop
- Volleyball court on the beach
- Secluded beach club
- Kid`s pool at the Children`s Club, featuring water slides, plus a mini theater and play ground
- Enjoy Paradise Reef, located directly in front of the hotel's beach. This reef forms a small cove, providing hotel guests with a secluded beach area, where you can snorkel and swim.
- Big New Year's Eve Party & Celebration!
Food & Drinks
The Grand Park Royal features three restaurants, including a buffet service which is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Two a la carte specialty restaurants serve Mexican and Italian cuisine and the Italian a-la-carte restaurant caters to guests only (above the age of 12. Dress code is required when dining at the specialty restaurants. The on-site snack bars offer a variety of American favorites, including grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, nachos, and pizza. Wherever you choose to eat, the resort restaurants strive for your complete dining pleasure!
- All meals: Including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, along with a la carte specialty restaurants
- Unlimited domestic and imported Drinks
- 3 onsite restaurants, including 2 a-la-carte dinner services offering Mexican and Italian Cuisine, plus 2 snack bars
- 5 onsite Bars